TOUR TITLE – OHTL – 07 – LION TRAIL.
TOUR CATEGORY – WILDERNESS CAMPING.
TOUR LENGTH – 1 NIGHTS – 2 DAYS.
Day – 0 – From your Country – Kilimanjaro.
Begin Your Journey to Africa and Arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport, where we are met on arrival and transferred to New Safari Hotel situated close to the Clock Tower, Center of Africa half way from Cairo and Cape Town for overnight BB.
Day – 1 – Arusha – Lake Manyara – Ngorongoro Crater.
Breakfat, 08.30 a.m. leave Impala Hotel for Lake Manyara National Park birdwatcher’s paradise for a morning game drive. Marvel at the variety of species, the Pelican, kingfisher, hornbill and cormorant. In the trees forest monkeys leap from one branch to another, on the slopes of the Great Rift Valley escarpment elephants stand in the shade, while in the acacia woodland lions sleep draped along the branches of the umbrella trees.
Afternoon ascend 600 meters the Great Rift Valley walls to Panorama Campsite for lunch. Evening depart leisurely to Ngorongoro passing through Karatu market for fresh fruits onwards to Ngorongoro Simba Campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day – 2 – Ngorongoro – Arusha – Home Bound Flight.
In 4 X 4 vehicles (07.30 a.m.) descend into the Crater floor for game drive in search of the very elusive Black Rhino and other plain game. Break for Picnic lunch at the hippo pool. Late afternoon ascend from the Crater to Simba campsite to collect your belongings and drive back to Arusha stopping at Oldonyo Orok or Heritage Cultural center for purchases of carvings and precious stones onwards to your reserved day room for shower and snacks. Late evening drive to Kilimanjaro International Airport for your home bound flight or continue with other arrangements.
End of our tour.
- The above prices are based on a minimum of 2 persons.
- A price reduction is available for numbers above two persons.
- From 3 to 5 persons booking a Safari with us a saving of USD.400 per person.
- Six persons may enjoy up to USD 500 saving on the per person rate.
- The outstanding features the Great Rift Valley and two African Natural Wonders.
- The Ngorongoro Crater – One of the Seven Natural Wonders of Africa.
- The Serengeti – Second of the Seven Natural wonders of Africa.
- Complimentary transfer to/from Airport on arrival and departure date.
- Park entrance fees
- All meals as stated on the itinerary.
- Service of English speaking driver guide.
- Transport based on a 4WD safari vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing.
- Crater Service fee per vehicle. (Applicable for Ngorongoro Crater)
- Driver salary and park fees for vehicle and driver.
- Extras at the lodges i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Balloon Flight over Serengeti plains per person.
- International flight.
- Entry Visa to Tanzania.
- Departure tax.
- Tips to porters and drivers.
- Any other expenses of personal nature
Book now this itinerary
- 1st Night accommodation in town hotels.
- Transfers to and from the airport.
- All Camping gear.
- Transport and tours in a 4WD land cruiser.
- Three meals a day prepared by our chef.
- All Park entry fees.
- All Park Camping fees.
- Last night accommodation in town hotels.
- Sleeping bag.
- Visa and vaccination fees.
- International flight tickets.
- Things of personal nature.
- Tips to driver guide and cook.