TOUR TITLE – OHTL – 08 – RHINO TRAIL.
TOUR CATEGORY – WILDERNESS CAMPING.
TOUR LENGTH – 2 NIGHTS – 3 DAYS.
Day – 0 – From your Country – Kilimanjaro.
Begin Your Journey to Africa and Arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport, where we are met on arrival and transferred to New Safari Hotel situated close to the Clock Tower, Center of Africa half way from Cairo and Cape Town for overnight BB.
Day – 1 – Arusha – Manyara – Ngorongoro Crater.
After breakfast at 08.30 a.m. leave your Hotel for Lake Manyara National Park for a morning game drive in search of the very elusive tree climbing lions. Afternoon ascend the 600 meters the Great Rift Valley escarpment to Panoram Campsite for lunch. Afternoon rest admiring the Lake below the escarpment. Evening Proceed to Ngorongoro Simba campsite passing through Karatu wheat farms, dinner and overnight.
Day – 2 – Ngorongoro Crater.
After breakfast at 07.30 a.m. descend 610 m into the Crater floor for game drive in search of the very elusive Black Rhino, Black Manned Lion and other plain game. Break for picnic lunch at the hippo pool. Evening further game drive ascending to your cam for hot shower, dinner and overnight.
Day – 3 – Ngorongoro – Tarangire – Arusha.
After breakfast at 07.45a.m with picnic lunch boxes depart for Tarangire National Park vie Karatu wheat farms and Mto wa Mbu fruit market for fresh fruits onwards to Tarangire for full day tour until late evening. Late evening drive back to Arusha with stop over at Oldoinyo Orok or Heritage Cultural centre for purchases of carvings and precious stones onwards to your overnight Hotel for dinner.
End of Our Service
- The above prices are based on a minimum of 2 persons.
- A price reduction is available for numbers above two persons.
- From 3 to 5 persons booking a Safari with us a saving of USD.400 per person.
- Six persons may enjoy up to USD 500 saving on the per person rate.
- The outstanding features the Great Rift Valley and two African Natural Wonders.
- The Ngorongoro Crater – One of the Seven Natural Wonders of Africa.
- The Serengeti – Second of the Seven Natural wonders of Africa.
- Complimentary transfer to/from Airport on arrival and departure date.
- Park entrance fees
- All meals as stated on the itinerary.
- Service of English speaking driver guide.
- Transport based on a 4WD safari vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing.
- Crater Service fee per vehicle. (Applicable for Ngorongoro Crater)
- Driver salary and park fees for vehicle and driver.
- Extras at the lodges i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Balloon Flight over Serengeti plains per person.
- International flight.
- Entry Visa to Tanzania.
- Departure tax.
- Tips to porters and drivers.
- Any other expenses of personal nature
Book now this itinerary
- 1st Night accommodation in town hotels.
- Transfers to and from the airport.
- All Camping gear.
- Transport and tours in a 4WD land cruiser.
- Three meals a day prepared by our chef.
- All Park entry fees.
- All Park Camping fees.
- Last night accommodation in town hotels.
- Sleeping bag.
- Visa and vaccination fees.
- International flight tickets.
- Things of personal nature.
- Tips to driver guide and cook.