TOUR TITLE – OHTL – 09 – CHEETAH TRAIL.
TOUR CATEGORY – WILDERNESS CAMPING SAFARI.
TOUR LENGTH – 3 NIGHTS – 4 DAYS.
Day – 0 – Arrive – Kilimanjaro.
Begin Your Journey to Africa and arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport, where we are met on arrival and transferred to New Safari Hotel situated close to the Clock Tower, Center of Africa half way from Cairo and Cape Town for overnight BB.
Day – 1 – Arusha – Manyara – Ngorongoro Crater.
Breakfast, 08.30 a.m. leave New Safari Hotel or similar for Lake Manyara National Park for a morning game drive. Break for lunch at demarcated picnic lunch area. Afternoon visit Lake Manyara Hotel perched on the Great Rift Valley walls for clear view of the park 600 meters below. Evening Proceed to leisurely to Ngorongoro passing through Karatu wheat farms to Simba campsite on the Crater rim for dinner and overnight.
Day – 2 – Ngorongoro Crater – Serengeti National Park.
Breakfast at 07.30 a.m. with picnic lunch boxes depart to Serengeti the 7th wonder of the Natural world with game drive en-route. Visit Ndutu sulpha lake in search of the resident wild animals and the predator. Break for picnic lunch at the Nabi gate. Afternoon drive to Seronera campsite. Late evening depart for game drive along the Seronera River in search of cheetah hunting returning to the camp dinner and overnight.
Day – 3 – Seronera Balloon Safari – Ngorongoro.
Early breakfast drive to Seronera Balloon launch site. The flight will take approximately one hour. Champagne full English breakfast will be served in the bush. Drive back to Seronera balloon office for flight Certificates and onwards to your lodge. Depart for Ngorongoro for lunch via the Olduvai Gorge. Visit the small museum to view the archaeological fossil fragments believed to be the old ancestors of current day man . Afternoon descend 610 meters into the Crater floor for game viewing. Late evening ascend to Simba campsite on the Crater rim for dinner and.
Day – 4 – Ngorongoro – Tarangire – Arusha – Home Bound Flight.
Breakfast at 07.45a.m with picnic lunch boxes depart for Tarangire National Park for game drive tour. Break for lunch in demarcated picnic lunch area. After lunch further game drive on your way back to Arusha stopping on the way at Oldonyo Orok or Cultural Heritage center for purchases of carvings and precious stones onwards to your reserved day room for shower and snacks. Late evening drive to Kilimanjaro International Airport for your home bound flight.
End of our tour.
The above prices are based on a minimum of 2 persons.
A price reduction is available for numbers above two persons.
From 3 to 5 persons booking a Safari with us a saving of USD.400 per person.
Six persons may enjoy up to USD 500 saving on the per person rate.
The outstanding features the Great Rift Valley and two African Natural Wonders.
The Ngorongoro Crater – One of the Seven Natural Wonders of Africa.
The Serengeti – Second of the Seven Natural wonders of Africa.
- 1st Night accommodation in town hotels.
- Transfers to and from the airport.
- All Camping gear.
- Transport and tours in a 4WD land cruiser.
- Three meals a day prepared by our chef.
- All Park entry fees.
- All Park Camping fees.
- Last night accommodation in town hotels.
- Sleeping bag.
- Visa and vaccination fees.
- International flight tickets.
- Things of personal nature.
- Tips to driver guide and cook.
Book now this itinerary
- Complimentary transfer to/from Airport on arrival and departure date.
- Park entrance fees
- All meals as stated on the itinerary.
- Service of English speaking driver guide.
- Transport based on a 4WD safari vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing.
- Crater Service fee per vehicle. (Applicable for Ngorongoro Crater)
- Driver salary and park fees for vehicle and driver.
- Extras at the lodges i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Balloon Flight over Serengeti plains per person.
- International flight.
- Entry Visa to Tanzania.
- Departure tax.
- Tips to porters and drivers.
- Any other expenses of personal nature