Background:

Ostrich Holidays & Travel Limited is a private Limited Liability Company established in 1992 to provide quality services and to ensure that the interests, expectations and requirements of our clientele are safeguarded.

Originally trading as Ostrich Tours & Safaris Limited, we decided to change our name in the year, 2009 to the current one in order to precisely reflect the core business Tours Operation vis a vis Travel Operations.

Ownership:

The Company is owned by Local Indignant Tanzanians who owns 51% of the total 5,000 Ordinary shares and the remaining 49% is set aside for would be interested Tourism Investors.

Service Provision:

Ostrich Holidays is a vibrant Inbound Tour Operator with enormous high prospects as the Tourism Industry infrastructure in Tanzania and the whole Region East Africa is rapidly expanding. It is our vision to build a dependable profitable network focusing on a hub in Arusha the Tanzania’s Northern tourist gateway. We offer a full range of destination management services in (East Africa) Tanzania, Kenya and Uganda.

We specialize in off the beaten track tailor-made safaris to suit the specific requirement of the discerning clients who has specific needs and interests and opening up new areas of this vast but untamed fascinating country. We cater for individuals and private groups providing independent, unbiased advice.

Staffing:

The Company has right sized well motivated professional workforce ranging Sectional heads, Manager’s, Directors elsewhere – the top cream of the Tourism Industry, disciplined to meet common objectives and client’s requirements. As a multinational business, your global travel arrangements are critical. Only a truly International and independent single source supplier can reliably deliver total seamless solutions. Our strength lies in the dedication and professionalism of our staff together with our intimate knowledge of the Region.

Company’s motto:

Our client’s come first. We provide a total travel package to client’s with constant improvement and innovative product range, while at all times maintaining the level of our services. The aim is to achieve the highest standard of customer satisfaction, to be known and respected as a leading Tours and Travel Operator that cares most for it’s client’s.

Ground Transport:

Currently our Company owns and operates 4WD modified safari vehicles with pop-up and flip flop roof ideal for game viewing. Each vehicle guarantees (5) five window seats. Large standard version vehicles (e.g.) 4WD Land cruisers and micro minibuses with (7) seven window seat are also available on request.

Affiliation:

We are members of the Kilimanjaro Association of Tour Operators. This obligates us to the Associations strict code of conduct that provides every member to operate honestly and professionally.